Sharing multiple contacts
You can share multiple contacts at a time by following these steps. Click on the Address Book icon in the main nav.
1. From the dashboard tap on the Address Book icon at the bottom of the screen, you can select multiple users using one of the following methods, simply tap and hold a contact to enter select mode.
Scroll through your list and tap on the contacts you would like to share (their outline will turn yellow when selected)
Enter the names you are searching for in the Search bar. Tap to select the contact you would like to share
Select the filter icon in the Search bar to Filter & Sort your contacts by Tags or alphabetically. Tap to select the contacts you would like to share
2. Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen
3. Tap either Jot user or Non-Jot user
4. Select the categories of information you’d like to share
5. If sharing with a Jot user, enter the JotID you’d like to share the information with and tap Share
6. If sharing with a non-Jot user, select ‘contact information’ and tap Share, this will open your OS dialogue where you can send via email, WhatsApp, text, etc.